Sunday 15 November 2015

Soul-full Sunday

We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves.
-Romans 15:1

I am thinking of the recent attacks on Paris and Beirut today, but also Syria and Palestine and all other victims of terrorism. 

God gave us free will but His hopes were that we would use it for good, not for bad. Those who twist God's word for their own agenda do the worst harm!! They confuse those who have not yet found their way to God's true word and deed. 

Sure, I am not religious. I do not go to Church. I feel that Church and some religions also confuse...they have also lost touch with Jesus' teachings. I consider myself Christian because I believe in what Jesus died for. Not just our sins, but more importantly, justice and fairness to all in its true light!! We are all sinners and we all have the potential to be righteous, but Jesus knew we were NOT PERFECT and he loved us anyway!!! That is the true light!! 

Love thy neighbor as you love yourself...but do not condone his/her bad behaviour!!! But leave judgement to God and the authorities. Do not burden yourself with judgement. 

Love and Hugs!!

NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment