Wednesday 19 August 2015

My first move

Hello friends!

My first move in the blogosphere was to change my blog service provider as well as the name to make it more catchy.

Simple site was great to start but it was not mobile friendly. Since I take all of my photos with my phone, having a mobile friendly service is much more convenient. Another service that Blogger provides is a chance to really see where my blog is going and what posts are more popular. This will help me to provide more of what YOU want!!

For the most part, I will be posting about clothes and wardrobe capsule creation, but I will also post about fashion in general, as well as beauty and thrifty living (I am trying to be more frugal, especially while I am still looking for work). I will also share other bloggers posts as well.

I hope you like my blog, follow me and share with your peeps!

Love and Hugs,
NJ


No comments:

Post a Comment