Monday 15 February 2016

My body, my business


My weight has been a constant struggle for me since puberty. I have dieted and gone down in weight for various reasons...the worst one believing that I would be happy once I am thin. 

Well I got down to 155 lbs and looked awesome and...I was miserable!! I was obsessed with food!! I have gained most of the 45 lbs I lost and although I am not necessarily jazzed about that, I am the happiest I have ever been overall. The fly in the ointment is still my weight, and although I want to lose some of it, it's for a better reason...my health as I approach mid-life and peri-menopause. 

They say the forties is when you come to terms with who are, what you like and don't like, and forge the path throughout the rest of your life...but I think that happens throughout every decade. 

I hated the teen years, wasn't a huge fan of my twenties either. I liked the thirties and so far I am loving my forties...it's all looking up from here on out!!! Come on Hill, bring it on!!!

Love & Hugs!!

NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment