Saturday 22 August 2015

I am a Weight Watcher

I am a Weight Watcher. I have been attending meetings now for almost six years. I started just before Thanksgiving. I reached my goal of 160 lbs (Dr. recommended) and reached Lifetime status...then I gained almost all of it back.

So here I go again, but this time its different, I am not looking for happiness in a thin body. I found happiness within, not from a number on a scale. My goal now is to get healthy, period. I have been getting back to the gym and doing cardio and toning workouts and I am beginning to feel better.

So last week I was 201 lbs. This week I am 196.6 lbs...I lost 4.6 lbs this week!! I am happy of course, but even better, I feel good now after each workout and am slowly getting addicted to working out now.


This is me at 201 lbs.

I will post updates from time to time as I lose weight/inches. The most important thing to remember is that we are all more than a number on a scale, it is about being healthy and happy, not skinny and miserable.

Love and Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment